Rouge Mount

thedinz

I have this share mounted in my unraid from when i was using googledrive and rclone but now i cant recall how to get rid of it, i dont use rclone anymore, i uninstalled the plugin, but added it back to see if that would help rid myself of this rouge share mount, i have attached a screenshot, the folder called GDrive-cloud i want to go away, i cannot for the life of me figure out how.

mount.PNG

That will show up as a share without actually being defined as a share when the folder is found on any disk or cache drive.  Use the file browser to look at each disk and cache in the base directory for a folder with that name and then delete it.  The share will go away when all the folders are removed.

On 11/9/2023 at 8:17 PM, dlandon said:

That will show up as a share without actually being defined as a share when the folder is found on any disk or cache drive.  Use the file browser to look at each disk and cache in the base directory for a folder with that name and then delete it.  The share will go away when all the folders are removed.

Nothing found, i searched high and low, i cant make this share dissapear.