Cannot create '/mnt/cache/docker' or is not a directory

OsoSuerte
Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

First, I would like to apologize for my lack of knowledge. My brother was the tech guy who helped me set up my plex and unraid, without him I am lost.

I have a dedicated desktop tower with my hard drives and unraid installed. I have always used Plex media server on a separate desktop. It is my understanding that I dont need the separate desktop to run plex. It can be done through dockers. But my unraid says "Docker service failed to start"

The log says 

Nov 10 09:35:43 Tower emhttpd: shcmd (123): /usr/local/sbin/mount_image '/mnt/cache/docker' /var/lib/docker 20

Nov 10 09:35:43 Tower root: Cannot create '/mnt/cache/docker' or is not a directory

I am assuming that is the problem but I have no idea what it means or how to fix it. I did look on the forum for the same thing but did not find anything. My guess is I dont know enough to search for the right topic. 

I do appreciate any help. I know it is difficult to walk people like me through tech stuff but I am trying to get better. 

tower-diagnostics-20231110-1042.zip