Cannot install Docker applications, "Unable to find image x locally" 

Shuvi
Go to solution Solved by dlandon,

Hello everyone,

a few days ago I finally got a new server and moved my complete array over. Now I wanted to move my Docker applications accordingly, but unfortunately I have problems here. Apparently the download via the Community Store does not work correctly for me.

I get the error message with every Docker image "Unable to find image x locally" Of course I have already searched for a solution in the forum and came across this article (and I was hoping that this is the solution to my problem as I am actually using a zfs pool instead of btrfs in the new server)

But that didn't get me any further... and when I now wanted to install a new Docker application on the old server for fun, I had to realize that the same error occurs on the old server (here there has been no change in the meantime).

(The attached pictures are all from the new server, logs are attached from both)

image.png

image.png

new_server_unraid-diagnostics-20231111-1727.zip old_Server_tower-diagnostics-20231111-1728.zip