ERROR GENERATING FLASH BACKUP

Go to solution Solved by ChatNoir,

My USB stick died today and I wanted to download a backup from Unraid connect. Unfortunately it shows an error every time I try to download the backup. Is there any solution to get the backup? The USB stick by the way is completely dead and I can't access the files. 780560272_Screenshot2023-11-22at15_46_12.png.d820c7c2f840edf19490c35c0a6f2ac7.png

I am having the same issue, my USB drive died and unable to mount it to recover anything while the website is showing the same error. Tried it on 2 different Fedora installs and a Win11 install with Chrome, Edge and Firefox just to see if it was on my end.

Unfortunately mine is still down and showing Error Generating Flash Backup.

Update: Tried again many times, got it to work on my iPad on Safari after many attempts.

Update 2: Now that I've tried to use the backup I've found its only 989KB, trying to manually merge it with a new download isn't working either, just shows up as No Configuration File Found.

Edited by Vaynt

I had a short time where I could download 'something' through the backup generator however it was only 989KB and completely useless for restoration. It has now returned to Error Generating Flash Backup and am also unable to download the Key for the offline server from the site to just give up and start over from scratch.

I have emailed support and they are hopefully escalating it at the moment.

(Double post due major status change)

Just managed to download the flash backup properly and it was 712MB this time.

Installed and booted, just had to install the Unraid Connect Plugin to get the Replace Key button to work properly.

Thank you forums and Unraid team.