Docker service failed to start - cache drive full - added extra cache drive

eas4uk

Morning

So started having issues the BlueIris a few days ago which is the only thing running on the Windows 11 VM.  Then noticed that the 256gb cache drive was full.  Did some digging and made some space.  Restarted and all was good for a few minutes and then it fell over again.  Didnt have time to look any further until this morning.  Started looking at what had suddenly increased the cache drive and rebooted the server and this is when the issues started as Docker wont start now.  I have added an additional 1tb SSD to I now have a cache pool - the original plan was to switch them but may as well just leave them both in there.  I have noted there is an 80gb movie file on the original cache disk - not quite sure how that got there but I cant delete from windows as its showing as read only and now that docker wont start I cant use Krusader.

I have followed SpaceInvaderOne's tutorial on rebuilding the docker file but I got as far as deleting the docker image and then enabling Docker again, but the Docker service wont start...

Any help on this will be very much appreciated.

tower-diagnostics-20231125-0916.zip