Problems with Docker Containers after Update to 6.12.6 (SOLVED)

Go to solution Solved by SinnedYam,

Dear Community,

this is my first post on this forum and I have tried the search for finding a solution, but wasn't succesful in doing it, so I have to ask in a new thread. Please excuse if I just missed any solution in case of wrong searching.

I updated from 6.12.4 to 6.12.5 and one or two days later to the latest 6.12.6 and have discovered some issues which I could'nt solve. I tried to downgrade to 6.12.4 by downloading the whole installation files and copied over all bz*.* files.

The system works, but the new issues aren't gone.

Following problems I have discovered with 6.12.5 and 6.12.6. I have a windows VM which autostarts after my server (re)starts and all cpus are at 100% when doing so. This problem is solved with the downgrade back to 6.12.4 on which I will stay for some times, I guess.

But the issues which are still there are very annoying not to say problematic.

I cannot stop, restart or delete any of my docker containers via the unraid gui. I can still edit it though. With a click on "stop" nothing happens. Not even the context window will disappear. Exactly the same reaction with "Pause" and "Restart".

unraid1.jpg.48c3c9d099ee970d4ff9a7a8de76a1eb.jpg

Every other entry in this context menu works, except the "delete" function. It will give me the "are you sure" option, but it doesn't matter which option I choose (with or without image deleting). The window will only disappear with "cancel".

unraid2.jpg.a8c768f79d085b5504cc2f2755ef6bfe.jpg

Because of this issue the only way to stop a docker container, is to uncheck the autostart function and to restart the server. Which is really not practical to me. 

What I did: After downgrading to 6.12.4 like mentioned above, I hoped to come back to my running system without any issues. But this one stayed. I disabled the dockers, made a new share folder on my cache ssd, named the folder "docker_container", and installed every docker container to this folder using the "old" template file from my containers. Still the same issue.

In case of binhex-krusader there is another issue since the update. I cannot reach the webui because of connection failures. But that is not exactly important to me. I just thought to mention it. 

Thankful for any help and/or suggestion. 

Kind regards and a wonderful weekend

SinnedYam

Edited by SinnedYam
some typos
  • SinnedYam changed the title to Problems with Docker Containers after Update to 6.12.6 (SOLVED)
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
On 12/4/2023 at 1:19 AM, SinnedYam said:

EDIT/SOLVED! : Found the issue, the plugin Docker-Folder was causing this as it seems to no longer be supported.

okay so what did you do?