Can't stop containers or VMs through GUI menu

Macj72x
Go to solution Solved by SimonF,

When I try to start, stop, restart, pause, force stop, hibernate, remove VM, or remove VM and Disks a container or VM it doesn't do anything and will just sit there with the menu highlighted.

image.png.2ed7d737f7d540e0f951af3fe3e60b9c.png

Without clicking everything, most all the other menu items seem to work find including start with console(VNC) for the vms. I've tried using different browsers.  This seems to be a relatively new development maybe in one of the last few updates.  I have no clue where to start with diagnosing this.  Please see my attached diagnostics.

chunkymonkey-diagnostics-20231207-1449.zip

• Upvote 1
  • Solution
7 minutes ago, Macj72x said:

When I try to start, stop, restart, pause, force stop, hibernate, remove VM, or remove VM and Disks a container or VM it doesn't do anything and will just sit there with the menu highlighted.

image.png.2ed7d737f7d540e0f951af3fe3e60b9c.png

Without clicking everything, most all the other menu items seem to work find including start with console(VNC) for the vms. I've tried using different browsers.  This seems to be a relatively new development maybe in one of the last few updates.  I have no clue where to start with diagnosing this.  Please see my attached diagnostics.

chunkymonkey-diagnostics-20231207-1449.zip 263.39 kB · 0 downloads

Remove docker.folder.plg - 2023.03.18  (Deprecated)  (Up to date)

• Thanks 1