MZHOU PCIe 6 Port SATA adapter not working in Unraid

I purchased the following card MZHOU PCIe 6 port SATA adapter (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B098QQT1YF?ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details&th=1) to get some more hard drives in my new server. Based on the link below

For some reason UNRAID isn't showing the card so I can't see the hard drives.  I have the defaults for my BIOS setup.  The card doesn't ship with any drivers, but does say it supports RAID1, AHCI1, SPAN, RAIDO modes.  I would think I want this to be in AHC1 mode, but not sure how to verify this.  Not sure if I should just scrap this and look at a SAS card instead.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Diagnostics file attached.

Server Details

ASRock Z690 Extreme Bios 16.02

Intel i9-13900K

128G RAM

46TB WD Red

hoth-diagnostics-20231214-1305.zip

tried other free PCIe slot on mobo, still no joy.  Tried card in my backup unraid server different mobo and it works just fine.  Must be some issue with the ASRock Z690 Extreme that I can't seem to solve.  Nothing in the BIOS jumps out to me.  If anyone has any suggestions I'm up for them.  I was also looking at using a SAS card instead of the SATA card I currently have.  I have been reviewing the following post

However I'm more confused than originally on what I should be looking at.