USB-Stick change: Blacklisted, please reactivate Test-License

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

I'm new to Unraid. During the last days I set up an Unraid instance with several Docker Containers. This works very well and I really love Unraids concept.

Unfortunately the Servers Web-Interface and SSH login are unreachable after a couple of hours. I must hard reset the server.  

Since I did NOT find any logs on the Flash drive I found out after hours that most likely the flash drive cannot be written to. Several input/out errors followed.

I had still 12 or 14 days trial left. I changed the USB-Stick to another new Stick of the same Brand. 

Unfortunately, now that Stick is "blacklisted" Gui says it has no UID, but Unraid-connect shows a bid of that stick. I would wonder if it has none, it is of the same order of the stick I used before. Now I'm not longer able to finsh testing the installation. If not the stick but Unraid does the mess, I will not buy and throw it away after that. My vacation is also almost over. How can I reactivate the existing trial license? I want to test further and I don't wan't to setup everything new. However I can not be sure if that works with the same Unraid-connect account. Please give me advise. Thank you very much.

IMG_1519.jpeg

Edited by Lürgen