Certain containers crash on startup under certain conditions

OK this is a weirdly specific issue. Basically, under certain conditions (which I will outline in more detail below) I'm having issues with two of my containers crashing on startup. 

The two containers are Ghost (from cheesemarathon's repo) and Agent-DVR (from Froodle's repo, who does update the templates it seems, but is otherwise not active on the forums) Ghost seems to be a bit more inconsistent about when it has issues but Agent-DVR is pretty consistent.

- Both of them start fine if I stop the container and start it again myself. 

- I use the current AppData Backup plugin, and depending on the order of apps being backed up, Agent-DVR has issues. It has no dependencies that I'm aware of. If it is FIRST on the list in the plugin, it will startup just fine. But from my testing so far, if it is anywhere else in the order, it will startup and then quickly crash. Sometimes if I try to start it again myself it will also crash the first time or two, but then eventually starts and works.

- Ghost (seemingly) doesn't have problems with the backup plugin. At least not consistently. 

- If I disable the Docker system entirely in unRAID, and then re-enable it, all apps including these two seem to startup just fine and it's worth noting, don't take very long to startup all apps.

- After a reboot of the entire server, all my dockers take significantly longer to start up, and I don't know why this is, but also, both Agent-DVR and Ghost seem to have issues starting up after a reboot. Again, they start up in the proper order, but then quickly crash.

- I'm aware of Ghost's dependency on my MariaDB container, and I know that docker starts up and is running well before Ghost in the order. I don't think Agent-DVR relies on any other containers.

I don't understand what's causing this. There are some errors in the logs of each container, but I'm not sure if they are related to the crashing or not. The only way I've been able to retrieve them is AFTER successfully starting the app back up manually, so I don't know if the errors are from before, or from the successful startup, and are unrelated. I'll include them below though.

If anyone can help me troubleshoot this, I'd sure appreciate it! I don't understand why the containers work under some conditions and not under others. 

Here's the errors from Agent-DVR. They aren't very descriptive but seem like MAYBE they are related to the container stopping. 

text error warn system array login

at Interop.Kernel32.SetEvent(SafeWaitHandle )

at System.Threading.EventWaitHandle.Set()

at CoreLogic.Setup.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<SetPermissions>b__2(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Diagnostics.Process.OnExited()

at System.Diagnostics.Process.RaiseOnExited()

at System.Diagnostics.Process.CompletionCallback(Object , Boolean )

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context(Object , Boolean )

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context_f(Object )

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext , ContextCallback , Object )

--- End of stack trace from previous location ---

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.RunInternal(ExecutionContext , ContextCallback , Object )

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext , ContextCallback , Object )

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(_ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback , Boolean )

at System.Threading.RegisteredWaitHandle.PerformCallback(Boolean )

at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.CompleteWait(RegisteredWaitHandle , Boolean )

at System.Threading.CompleteWaitThreadPoolWorkItem.CompleteWait()

at System.Threading.CompleteWaitThreadPoolWorkItem.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.Execute()

at System.Threading.ThreadPoolWorkQueue.Dispatch()

at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.WorkerThread.WorkerThreadStart()

at System.Threading.Thread.StartCallback()

TURN: Welcome user

Unhandled exception. System.ObjectDisposedException: Safe handle has been closed.

Object name: 'SafeHandle'.

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle.DangerousAddRef(Boolean& )

at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.SafeHandleAddRef(SafeHandle , Boolean& )

at CoreLogic.Setup.<>c__DisplayClass2_0.<SetPermissions>b__2(Object sender, EventArgs e)

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context(Object , Boolean )

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.WaitOrTimerCallback_Context_f(Object )

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext , ContextCallback , Object )

at System.Threading._ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback.PerformWaitOrTimerCallback(_ThreadPoolWaitOrTimerCallback , Boolean )

at System.Threading.PortableThreadPool.CompleteWait(RegisteredWaitHandle , Boolean )

at System.Threading.CompleteWaitThreadPoolWorkItem.System.Threading.IThreadPoolWorkItem.Execute()

Unhandled exception. System.ObjectDisposedException: Safe handle has been closed.

Object name: 'SafeHandle'.

at System.Runtime.InteropServices.SafeHandle.DangerousAddRef(Boolean& )

at System.StubHelpers.StubHelpers.SafeHandleAddRef(SafeHandle , Boolean& )

And here's what I can capture from Ghost. It doesn't really seem related. Just seems like my template is likely out of date and using some deprecated stuff.

text  error  warn  system  array  login  

details:  Usage of <code>{{@labs.members}}</code> is no longer supported and should be replaced with <code>{{@site.members_enabled}}</code><br>Find more information about the <code>@site</code> property <a href="https://ghost.org/docs/themes/helpers/site/" target=_blank>here</a>.
        regex: 
        helper:   {{@labs.members}}
        failures: 
          - 
            ref:     default.hbs
            message: Please remove or replace {{@labs.members}} from this template
          - 
            ref:     partials/site-nav.hbs
          - 
            ref:     post.hbs
        code:     GS001-DEPR-LABS-MEMBERS
      - 
        fatal:    false
        level:    error
        rule:     Replace <code>{{@site.lang}}</code> with <code>{{@site.locale}}</code>
        details:  The usage of <code>{{@site.lang}}</code> is no longer supported and shoud be replaced with <code>{{@site.locale}}</code>.<br>Find more information about the <code>@site.locale</code> property <a href="https://ghost.org/docs/themes/helpers/site/" target=_blank>here</a>.
        regex: 
        helper:   {{@site.lang}}
        failures: 
          - 
            ref:     default.hbs
            message: Please remove or replace {{@site.lang}} from this template
        code:     GS001-DEPR-SITE-LANG
      - 
        fatal:    false
        level:    error
        rule:     Not all page features are being used
        details:  <b>This error only applies to pages created with the Beta editor.</b> Some page features used by Ghost via the <code>{{@page}}</code> global are not implemented in this theme.&nbsp;Find more information about the <code>{{@page}}</code> global <a href="https://ghost.org/docs/themes/helpers/page/" target=_blank>here</a>.
        failures: 
          - 
            ref:     page.hbs
            rule:    GS110-NO-MISSING-PAGE-BUILDER-USAGE
        code:     GS110-NO-MISSING-PAGE-BUILDER-USAGE
    warnings: 
      (empty array)

----------------------------------------

ThemeValidationError: The currently active theme "casper-custom" has errors, but will still work.
    at Object.getThemeValidationError (/var/lib/ghost/versions/5.76.0/core/server/services/themes/validate.js:142:12)
    at module.exports.loadAndActivate (/var/lib/ghost/versions/5.76.0/core/server/services/themes/activate.js:30:35)
    at async initServicesForFrontend (/var/lib/ghost/versions/5.76.0/core/boot.js:192:5)
    at async bootGhost (/var/lib/ghost/versions/5.76.0/core/boot.js:513:31)