Unraid server rebooting by itself

It just happened again.

The computer has been working perfectly since friday, I've precleared a new drive, added it to the array and parity-checked without any issue, yet the moment I use unbalanced to "gather" a couples of shares into that drive, unraid reboots.

This leads me to believe that unbalanced is the issue here, I'm certain about it. I never had any problem with my server until I start using that plugin.

It cannot be Power related because I just have a 4670K and 6 drives with a 650W PSU, no GPU. It's plenty. And it cannot be thermally related because I've run way more intensive loads on it and it took it like a champ. It's also being watercooled.

There must be something wrong with unbalanced that's not being shown in the logs. I believe it's time to open an issue in their repository. :)

11 hours ago, trurl said:

You can use Dynamix File Manager plugin to work with folders and files on the server instead of unbalanced.

But I doubt unbalanced is crashing your server.

Yup, I would have used DFM initially but since it's too manual I decided to give unbalanced a go. I also find very weird that unbalanced is crashing the server.

11 hours ago, trurl said:

Have you done memtest?

No, buy I ought to, really. I didn't think about running it so I'm going to do that right now!

Edit:

It passed the first tests but I'm going to let it run all night.

Edit 2: More than 8 hours later, 11 test passed, I'm willing to call them good.

image.thumb.png.ff567a6a3fe69d3e20b874e1a7f4033b.png

Edited by Nirvash