unraid_notify.cfg false positive for CA Fix Common Problems? Security issue with diagnostics

Newly installed CA Fix Common problems is reporting the following error for me:

* **/boot/config/unraid_notify.cfg corrupted**

However, when I investigate the file, it opens fine, saves a copy fine, and in all respects seems a false positive to me. Is this a deprecated file? Safe to ignore with Fix Common Problems?  I've been running this Unraid setup since 2011, continuously updated to 6.12.6 currently.

More concerning, I was just about to post my "anonymized" diagnostics when I noticed that my plaintext email login and password are included in this particular diagnostics file, and a quick search revealed at least one other user has inadvertently posted sensitive information with their diagnostics file. I have DMed them, there may be more with this issue.

• 2 weeks later...

I think unraid_notify.cfg is an artifact of some very old plugin.  I renamed the file, and Unraid notifications still work, and Fix common problem no longer reports the issue.  I'll just delete the file if the next server reboot doesn't complain about it