Wireguard VPN Troubleshooting

Hello all!!

So recently I have been battling to get Wireguard VPN working. 
About 12 months ago I had wireguard setup and working well. My setup was a basic remote tunnel, using DuckDNS like this JuanMTech tutorial:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIJiYuPDzKs
At the time I used it for remote access to HomeAssistant (This time I might like to access some data remotely also). However, sometime in the past 12 months wireguard stopped working (no handshakes, no data transfer). I do not know exactly when it was because I didn't use it very often, which makes it difficult to pinpoint what changed. Possibly when I updated to 6.12.6?

Anyways, after a lot of attempts to try and set it up again I need some assistance!
What I've tried so far:

• Quadrouple checking my port forwarding
  • Updating my IP on DuckDNS (wasn't an issue)
  • Updating the tunnels on my phone via QR code
  • Deleting my peers and tunnels and setting them up again (did that like 10 times haha)
  • A complete fresh Unraid install (at this point I was getting desperate haha)

I understand that currently you all have nothing to go on, so if there is a certain kind of log that I can send through that will help please let me know. 

Thanks in advance, Matt

Alright, here is some extra info that may be useful to someone who knows what my problem may be:

Here is my port forward rule:
image.png.8ae2231e87be5f0ef43c0c948539f5b8.png

Here is my duckdns docker install:
image.thumb.png.fa5ad0849f4c388d717a9646a254a4ad.png

And here is my wireguard setup. All just default parameters apart from the essentials:
image.thumb.png.87ac5544cb52f2024d1c4d460647d83a.png

Are you using ipvlan?

https://docs.unraid.net/unraid-os/release-notes/6.12.4/#changes-vs-6123

When I updated from 6.11.5 to 6.12.6 wireguard stopped working. I had to make the suggested tweaks:

Settings > Network Settings > eth0 > Enable Bonding = Yes or No, either work with this solution

Settings > Network Settings > eth0 > Enable Bridging = No (this will automatically enable macvlan)

Settings > Docker > Host access to custom networks = Enabled

And give subnet and gateway adress for my lan in Docker settings for "IPv4 custom network on interface eth0"