4.7 Flash share empty

indy5

Ok, running 4.7 and I have noticed this problem a few other times, but I think it's time to address the issue.  I can't seem to access my flash share remotely.  Also, when in a telnet session, the /boot folder is showing no files.  Before I do anything, I wanted to poll the community for assistance.  My log file seems to show a ton of FAT errors.  I appreciate any help

syslog.txt

Ok, running 4.7 and I have noticed this problem a few other times, but I think it's time to address the issue.  I can't seem to access my flash share remotely.  Also, when in a telnet session, the /boot folder is showing no files.  Before I do anything, I wanted to poll the community for assistance.  My log file seems to show a ton of FAT errors.  I appreciate any help

Take the flash out of the server after shutting it down then run checkdisk on the flash drive using a windows computer.  Put it back in the server and boot up.

Take the flash out of the server after shutting it down then run checkdisk on the flash drive using a windows computer.  Put it back in the server and boot up.

Just ran chkdsk and no errors were found.  This is not the first time I've had this issue with the usb device becoming "disconnected" while in the running server.  Is there something else I can check?

Thanks

Just ran chkdsk and no errors were found.  This is not the first time I've had this issue with the usb device becoming "disconnected" while in the running server.  Is there something else I can check?

Thanks

Different USB port

Archived