Can't delete "metadata" folder in media files - no premission

Go to solution Solved by Squid,

Im using Unraid 6.12.5 and Jellyfin. I have moved my jellyfin metadata to store it in jellyfin folder, but I have old metadata inside media folders. In every season of tv show there is old metadata folder with .jpg. It says I have no premission to delete folder or .jpg files. I was trying to use ubuntu and windows 10 to delete them. I have a lot to delete manually, but I can't even start. Before that I was using truenas scale and this metadata was created under that OS. I copied all the media files from Truenas Scale on NTFS HDD in windows 10, then I moved them to Unraid server. How can I delete those folders with metadata from jellyfin?

Had the same Problem in the past and it got to a point that even Krusader couldn't delete so i ignored it a few weeks/months until i couldn't any longer and then searched around and found the Solution i just entered in the Krusader config PUID and PGID a 0 and after that i could finally delete all those undeleteable stuff 

• Thanks 1