Error when downloading docker containers

Go to solution Solved by jztreso,

Hey since i downloaded 6.12.8 I wasn't able to open qbittorrent.
Yesterday after i had updated unraid, i saw another update for Binhex qbittorrent was available, but when it finished extracting everything it came up with an error, referring to something saying "Sync input/output error".
I didn't save the exact error, but tried reinstalling the docker instead.

Now when i download the docker it appears with the following error in the logs:

https://hub.docker.com/u/binhex/

XSLoader.pm did not return a true value at /usr/lib/perl5/5.38/core_perl/Fcntl.pm line 61.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/lib/perl5/5.38/core_perl/POSIX.pm line 17.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/lib/perl5/5.38/core_perl/POSIX.pm line 17.
Compilation failed in require at /usr/sbin/ts line 54.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/sbin/ts line 54.

I have tried downgrading to 6.12.6 together with previous docker flags but to no avail, so I decided to just update again.
I've attached the diagnostics in hopes someone can help - *ve unly been using unraid for around 4 month so i'm still fairly new and kinda lost on whether this is an unraid or a binhex problem?

tower-diagnostics-20240221-1805.zip

Edited by jztreso
  • jztreso changed the title to Error when downloading docker containers

Just tried downloading Music-assistant and it behaved similar to what i experienced when updating qbittorrent, but with a different error message:

IMAGE ID [1005227837]: Pulling from music-assistant/server.
IMAGE ID [e1caac4eb9d2]: Already exists.
IMAGE ID [51d1f07906b7]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 3 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [fe87ad6b112e]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 12 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [4d8ccb72bbad]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 244 B. Verifying Checksum. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [8100581c78dd]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 3 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [3d1c47d32dcd]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 93 B. Download complete. Extracting. Pull complete.
IMAGE ID [c089b4cae7a5]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 203 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete. Extracting.
IMAGE ID [b3c6b210aa7f]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 78 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [3273c87dc306]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 16 MB. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.
IMAGE ID [4f4fb700ef54]: Pulling fs layer. Downloading 100% of 32 B. Verifying Checksum. Download complete.

TOTAL DATA PULLED: 316 MB

Error: failed to register layer: flate: corrupt input before offset 110304872

• 3 weeks later...