URGENT!! Contants 100% CPU Usage!!! for not doing anything

what happen to my unraid. need help!!

something from docker must have cause this i guess. weekly update was scheduled this morning.

if i disable docker, no such high cpu usage but the unraid is useless without my dockers.

when re-enabled back into 100% cpu and my server is unuseable. all docker are showing 0% cpu usage and 0% memory usage after started all the dockers.

i am on 6.11.5. First time ran into this issue that reboot wont resolve.

i attached the logs, but this is was generated after reboot. because all interface locked and cant do anything

image.thumb.png.a602293ceed470e607dc35c6aa5d0166.png

ale-tower-diagnostics-20240305-2151.zip

54 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

Do you get the same issue with just the docker service enabled, but all containers off? If not try starting them one by one to see if you can find the culprit.

i disabled all the autostart. and once docker service is enabled. it no longer causing high cpu.
after restart each container one-by-one i narrowed it down to one container the authentick-worker using "beryju/authentik:latest" image.
when opening up the logs. it is generating non-steps logs in every split seconds like a matrix movie screen.
i have no choice but to stop using it.

it was fine until maybe docker update today.

then, just minutes ago, open the authentick-worker edit config to recreate the container, hope to regenerate the docker image (not sure what is the correct way).
or how should i deal with this?