Wrong Flash Vendor

I'd like to upgrade my registration key but the listed vendor for my usb is not correct.  The listed vendor is for an usb I replaced last summer.  On my dashboard, the current usb listed is correct.  The old usb is listed in the dashboard under unassigned devices.  I have not been able to remove it.  Unraid seems to think its still connected to my server (it was thrown out last summer when it was replaced with the current usb flash) .  I'd like to fix this before I attempt to upgrade my key.

I'm including a diagnostic zip.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

diagnostics-20240308-1710.zip

Sandisk Ultra Fit was discarded last summer.   Sandisk Cruzer Force is my replacement and current flash disk. The only other usb device I have plugged into system is a logitech unifying receiver for a keyboard.  Playing around with the system settings I've been able to get the Sandisk Ultra Fit moved to historical devices, but the X to remove is white and nothing happens when I press it.  I've also edited it out of the the config file on the flash drive when I reboot it reappears.  I've been scratching my head over this one.

4 hours ago, ZoZat said:

Sandisk Ultra Fit was discarded last summer.   Sandisk Cruzer Force is my replacement and current flash disk. The only other usb device I have plugged into system is a logitech unifying receiver for a keyboard.  Playing around with the system settings I've been able to get the Sandisk Ultra Fit moved to historical devices, but the X to remove is white and nothing happens when I press it.  I've also edited it out of the the config file on the flash drive when I reboot it reappears.  I've been scratching my head over this one.

Well the Sandisk Ultra Fit is being detected at the hardware level and I do not see how that can happen unless there really is one.   Are you sure you do not have one plugged in internally to the server?

Flashed the bios - problem solved.  I was finally able to delete the usb from historical devices.  Never seen that happen before.   Thanks for taking the time to look at this problem.

Cheers.