Can't create a new VM

I've been having all sorts of issues with the firs VM I created, so I followed the instructions to drain the cache to the array.  It worked for one cache, but not the other where my Domains and AppData shares were living (yes Docker and VM services were stopped and no downloads or transfers were happening).  My plan was to create a new VM, and then when it's working, I'd delete the old VM and image and format the cache drive.  Strangely, as I was working on this I lost access to the server on my Mac and it would just hang.  It also broke Finder where Finder wouldn't work at all, and even trying to save an email would crash Outlook as soon as you tried to save it to the file system using Finder.  

So when I create the new VM, it just hangs.  Previously when I was creating my first VM it all happened pretty quickly, and there also also loads of timeout errors in the logs that make no sense to me.  In the error logs the 192.168.30.254 IP is my Mac with no browsers logged into Unraid, Finder is not open, and it's booted in safe mode, so I have no idea why there are so many connection errors.  As soon as I try and create the VM, the whole server hangs and I have tom reboot it.  The only difference I can think of from the prtevious VM creation is I've selected the GPU for video and audio, I'm using Win11 instead of Win10, and I'm adding some Unraid shares to the VM.  I'm considering moving all the data off again and wiping everything and starting from scratch again if I can't pinpoint these issues, so any other potential avenues of investigation would be appreciated.

Creating a Win10 machine with no GPU works fine, except it freezes all the time.  It seems adding the GPU is causing the VM service to crash.  As soon as I add it to the config and apply it, the service hangs.  I will try creating a Win11 VM without a GPU configured.

Unraid VM manager just hangs.JPG

goathead-diagnostics-20240309-1745.zip

Edited by Bmalone
updated that Win10 works fine