Two common problems I have with unraid

I have been using unraid for more than a month. There are two problems that have been confusing me at the moment, the first is that unraid always disconnects when connecting to the time machine, and it disconnects after a backup. I want to further improve the backup connection stability of Time Machine. The second problem: the name of the native unraid is that Tower will disconnect while transferring large files, and then the Tower name cannot be found on the computer when the file transfer is completed. Instead, a Tower-2 computer hostname was generated. The Tower name can only be reverted back to after restarting unraid. What is the problem?

7 hours ago, Squid said:

You need to post your diagnostics.  Grab them AFTER both of those problems occur before you reboot

Mar 11 00:56:14 Tower root: error: /webGui/include/Boot.php: wrong csrf_token

Mar 11 00:56:14 Tower rc.docker: transmission: started succesfully!

Mar 11 00:56:21 Tower rc.docker: v2raya: started succesfully!

Mar 11 00:56:32 Tower root: error: /webGui/include/Boot.php: wrong csrf_token

Mar 11 01:18:44 Tower avahi-daemon[9320]: Host name conflict, retrying with Tower-2

Mar 11 01:18:44 Tower avahi-daemon[9320]: Registering new address record for 192.168.31.10 on br0.IPv4.

Mar 11 01:18:45 Tower avahi-daemon[9320]: Server startup complete. Host name is Tower-2.local. Local service cookie is 2622481786.

Mar 11 01:18:46 Tower avahi-daemon[9320]: Service "Tower-2" (/services/ssh.service) successfully established.

Mar 11 01:18:46 Tower avahi-daemon[9320]: Service "Tower-2" (/services/smb.service) successfully established.

Mar 11 01:18:46 Tower avahi-daemon[9320]: Service "Tower-2" (/services/sftp-ssh.service) successfully established.

Edited just now by wuyongjun

11 hours ago, wuyongjun said:

Why did I send a diagnostic report and you still haven't sent a solution to the problem with Tower-2?

There's more than one person who looks at stuff here to help users, and contrary to popular belief there are other things I do in life ;)

I would look at the settings for the proxy editor, or ask wherever the support is for that plugin.  The problem started immediately after updating the plugin

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, Squid said:

There's more than one person who looks at stuff here to help users, and contrary to popular belief there are other things I do in life ;)

I would look at the settings for the proxy editor, or ask wherever the support is for that plugin.  The problem started immediately after updating the plugin

Thank you and look forward to the good news from you