3x Drives keep throwing errors...randomly, whilst SMART tests say they are all good.

At a bit of a loose end, never had an issue in 5 years but alas, here we are! Any help would be appreciated.

Unraid Version: 6.12.6

I had issues with the same 3 drives throwing errors at the same time and it turned out they were the only ones plugged directly in the motherboard (whilst the others in the expansion card were fine) so I thought to replace the motherboard. Seemed to have fixed the issue but again it happened a few weeks later. And now after a reboot, it all comes back and is working for an unknown amount of time. between a few days or few weeks.

When it happens, the mover seems to be stalled and it wont let me reboot so I did a terminal mover stop which did it then I could reboot. I hope its not just all 3 drives are dead but I might just be that unlucky, any advice on how to proceed would be great! I'm very rarely doing things on the server, just the usual stuff working away in the background like nextcloud/plex. I have a lot of information stored on nextcloud that I would hate to lose/corrupt.

Let me know if anyone can help! Diagnostics attached from when I realised the drives had gone bad before reboot. 

Thanks!!

tower-diagnostics-20240311-1009.zip