WebUI Very Slow (Fresh Install)

Hello guys.

I'm very beginner with Unraid. I just installed the OS for the first time two days ago. Im trying to understand how the things works but theres a thing annoying me: WebUI is extremly slow randomly, even when not is happening (worse when something is).  I read some old posts in forum but nothing helped me.  I tried Chrome and Firefox (Firefox is lightly faster) without sucess. I tried to change USB Drive port (USB3 and USB2) and nothing.  I dont know if my hardware could be the cause (i3 6100 with 32GB RAM DDR4). Please, someone help me!

kraken-syslog-20240314-2238.zip kraken-diagnostics-20240314-1936.zip

Hi!

i spent all the day trying to reconfigure network settings because i was using two nics ( one to use 2,5gbps of opnsense in a VLAN, and othe exclusive to VMs and Docker). Now i connected Unraid just in onboard NIC in my lan without VLAN and at first, i thought that the problem was solved. But not. Sometimes i lost completely the connection with Unraid (webui and SSH) and only a reboot can bring me back.

4 hours ago, JorgeB said:

Since the other NIC is not connected it should not be a problem, try booting with a new flash drive using s stock Unraid install, no key needed, and re-test, that will show if it's a /config problem.

Do you mean to run like a a test version? Will not cause conflict with my configs?

47 minutes ago, JorgeB said:

It would be just for testing, to see if the issue is related with the current config/install.

So... I tested and the same thing occours. The Webui gets slow in the same way. I realized that, sometimes, when i stop to using for some time, when i back to use again, it extremely slow.

If you have the same problem with a flash drive using a stock install and settings it suggests some issue with your network, server or client computer, you can try to rule out some things, like booting the flash drive on a different PC, using a different client, etc.