SeaSonic X650 Gold 650W PSU - $99 after promo

NodNarb012

Great deal on a top quality PSU.  Seasonic also has the best customer service of all PSU manufacturers.  They'll give you spare and replacement cables for free!

I know you have said this before, and maybe you lucked out, because it does not always work out that way. They would not provide me with spare or replacement cables, and I offered to purchase! They sent me to the manufacturer of their cables whom did not have them listed anywhere on their website so I gave up :( Good PSU though at a great price, need more cables - get adapters from Monoprice :)

Great deal on a top quality PSU.  Seasonic also has the best customer service of all PSU manufacturers.  They'll give you spare and replacement cables for free!

I know you have said this before, and maybe you lucked out, because it does not always work out that way. They would not provide me with spare or replacement cables, and I offered to purchase! They sent me to the manufacturer of their cables whom did not have them listed anywhere on their website so I gave up :( Good PSU though at a great price, need more cables - get adapters from Monoprice :)

Sorry to hear about your troubles.  I and many others on these forums have had nothing but excellent customer from Seasonic.  Guess you got unlucky?  Just curious, do you live in the US (assuming you do since you mentioned monoprice)?  I would expect that it is far more expensive for them to ship cables internationally, so maybe their customer service only extends within the US.

Archived