Unraid noob - new server crashing during preclear

Hello, I'm brand new to Unraid and am struggling with persistent crashes when trying to preclear my new discs. I just got Unraid up and running on my server and am attempting to preclear my 2x 18TB HDDs prior to adding them to the array. At first, I attempted to preclear both 18TB drives at the same time over night and when I checked on the status in the morning the server had crashed. I restarted the server and attempted to then only preclear one of the 18TB drives and the server again crashed after the preclear process got to around 7% or so. I then reset and let the server run again without preclearing any drives and it seemed to run stable with no issues. I again tried preclearing one 18TB drive and the server crashed again once the preclear process got to around 7%.

Attached is an image of the error message I see on the monitor connected to the server. I've also attached a copy of my syslog from the Unraid USB. I'm not sure if i set the syslog up correctly though.

I'm sure this question has been answered before, however being the Unraid noob that I am, I'm not sure what to search for or which answer in the forums best applies to my situation. I would appreciate any guidance you can provide.

Thanks!

Edit: Adding my server specs:

M/B :MSI Z87-GD65 GAMING (MS-7845) Version 1.0 s/n To be filled by O.E.M.

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version V1.3 Dated 06/17/2013

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU @ 3.50GHz

GRAPHICS CARD: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Disabled

Cache: CPU Internal L2: 1 MiB, CPU Internal L1: 256 KiB, CPU Internal L3: 8 MiB

Memory: 8 GiB DDR3 (max. installable capacity 32 GiB)

Network: bond0: fault-tolerance (active-backup), mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 6.1.74-Unraid x86_64

OpenSSL: 1.1.1v

20240313_042713.jpg

syslog

Edited by badmamajama
7 minutes ago, itimpi said:

Are you sure that you have sufficient power?   It seems strange that you would only get crashes when preclearing the disks otherwise.

I'm not sure honestly, I've got a Corsair CX600 in the server. Prior to moving to unraid I was running it as a Windows 10 server with 2x 12TB, 1x 3TB and a 500GB HDD and it never gave me any issues.