not able to install Unraid via usb creator or manual method

I have been trying to install unraid on my new server but when I try to boot it always get stuck at Dell logo, I purchased a Dell Precision 5810 and added 2 10YB hard drives and 4 NVME M,2 drives, My computer boots into windows without any issues and recognizes all the drives. I tried using USB creator for a usb flash drive but would not boot past Dell logo in BIOS. I was initially successful installing unraid but it only recognized my 10 TB hard drives and after running diagnostics it never went past Dell logo. I have 4 new RAM EEC sticks at 32GB each, I have updated BIOS to latest available. This is the 3rd unraid server I have and never had any trouble installing unraid. Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I can't understand that it will run Windows but not Unraid. I have tried 4 different USB drives without success., @ different Sandisk. a Samsung bar and a PNY. I know the PNY worked with a previous server

I thought it might be something with my computer but was able to install Truenas Core with usb install method and also Openmediavault. Just trying out different NAS software for my new server. I am most familiar with Unraid but will have to go with Truenas Core if I can't get Unraid installed. Weird that I was able to install it once before and now nothing.Only reason I tried reinstall as it did not recognize all my hard drives. It only recognized 2 HDD's and not 4 nvme SSD's that were on a Pcie expansion card. The SSD's were recognized in Windows,Truenas and Openmediavault. I have not been able to get beyond the /Bizroot-GUI since.