Unraid shows only up to three drives, intead of all four

Server:

Motherboard: ASRock B550M Pro4 2.71 BIOS

2x 16gb 3000mhz DDR4 RAM

AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 5650GE

600w bronze PSU

drives as stated below

This Sunday, Unraid restarted itself. There was no power outage as my router still reported 60 days of uptime, but Unraid's syslog had record only from around 5 AM in the morning.

Now Unraid not does not see one of my drives and shows only up to three of them - now let me explain myself after the drive list:

All 4 drives are visible in BIOS and can be mounted/accessed in any live linux environment (for example SystemRescue)

• sda - 240gb sata ssd - cache
  • sdb, sdc - 14tb sata hdd - array
  • sdd - usb stick with live linux the image was taken from
  • sde - embedded unraid usb stick
  • nvme0n1 - 1tb nvme drive - array

(yes, no parity drive, I live in a dangerous world)

rn_image_picker_lib_temp_14d5c595-8dcf-41e4-a182-a4a0baa04ddf.thumb.jpg.b8c1f84c3887a13eac714f55828ad3e9.jpg

Now, Unraid can see only the sda, sdb and sdc (ssd and hdds), but not the nvme. If I move my nvme from the top motherboard slot to the bottom slot and boot Unraid, it now sees only one HDD, the SSD and the NVME, but not the second HDD.

Pretty weird.

After about four random restarts I did while investigating, Unraid suddenly picked up all four drives, which was bizarre, and I called it a day, since I way tired from it all.

Its Monday, and the same issue happened, at 8 PM. No matter how many restarts I throw at it, nothing helps.

I have had this setup for over a year, without hardware change or power outages that I would know of.

What are your thoughts? Is motherboard failing? Maybe CPU? Maybe Unraid issue, since all drivers are visible and are mountable as RW in live environment other than Unraid?

What should I do in my situation? How do I fix this?

image.png.57d305fec1175ae9ba7139e593360b9c.png

home-diagnostics-20240325-2201.zip

Edited by Mossshine