System Files wont move to Cache

Go to solution Solved by trurl,

Hello All,

I started using Unraid and purchased a Starter License recently (missed the window for older pricing). While messing around during the trial I didnt have a cache, only HDDs. I then learned how to set up a cache and want all of the Unraid system files (app data, domains, isos, system) to live on the cache. However, even after selecting PRIMARY STORAGE as cache, and SECONDARY STORAGE as none, mover doesnt actually do anything and all of the data is on one of my 20TB HDDs that doesnt ever spin down. The current docker/apps I have installed are prowlarr, radarr, sonarr, homarr, krusader, ombi, plex media server, tdarr. They are all "stopped" when I click mover and nothing happens.

How do I move these system type files to cache? I have very little knowledge of how to use MC or Krusader but am willing to learn if thats what I need to do.

• Solution
12 minutes ago, trurl said:

Nothing can move open files. Disable Docker and VM Manager in Settings. 

Also, Mover ignores any share where there is no Mover Action specified, which is what you have for all of those.

appdata                           shareUseCache="only"    # Share exists on cache, disk4
domains                           shareUseCache="only"    # Share exists on disk4
isos                              shareUseCache="only"    # Share exists on disk4
P-------e                         shareUseCache="no"      # Share exists on disk3
P---------V                       shareUseCache="no"      # Share exists on disk4
system                            shareUseCache="only"    # Share exists on disk4

They need to be Primary:cache; Secondary:array; Mover Action:array->cache