Help with configuration for SSD Cache & additional SATA Ports

As Motherboard im using an Gigabyte GA-AX370-Gaming 3.
At the moment im using all 6 SATA Ports for my HDDs, in my case i can easily fit 2-4 Drives more and some 2.5" Drives too.

Thats the reason i want to upgrade the number of available SATA Ports.

The Board has the following PCIe Ports:
1 PCIe 3.0 x16 (for graphics Card, will maybe be in use later for transcoding)
1 PCIe 2.0 x4 (in an x16 Slot)
3 PCIe 2.0 x1 (1 in an x16 Slot)

for Caching i want to use 2 NVMe M.2 SSDs i got over.
i know that they wont run very fast, but atleast faster then the HDDs.

my thinking at the moment is that i could use a NVME M.2 to 6 SATA Ports Adapter in the onboard Slot.
If i get one wich uses M.2 PCIe x2 then the Manual says that all 6 Onboard SATA Ports will still be available, if its a M.2 SATA Card i will loose 1 SATA Port and if its a M.2 PCIe x4 then i loose 2 SATA Ports. none of that would be a problem. i just need in total 10 or more Ports.

For the NVME M.2 Card i think the best would be if i find a cheap one for the 2.0 x4 Slot that takes 2 NVMe M.2s because then i had some more Speed then useing 2 single Cards in the 2.0 x1 Slots or ?

Using the onboard M2 Slot for 1 M.2 seams like a bad idea cause this one then would have PCIE 3.0 x4 and the other one only 2.0 x4 or x1

Please feel free to tell me what u think of that plan and if u have u can send me Hardware names or other ideas.

10 hours ago, scarpall said:

For the NVME M.2 Card i think the best would be if i find a cheap one for the 2.0 x4 Slot that takes 2 NVMe M.2s

That slot won't support bifurcation, so you'd need a more expensive adapter with a PLX switch. 

6 hours ago, JorgeB said:

That slot won't support bifurcation, so you'd need a more expensive adapter with a PLX switch. 

yeah thats correct :/
so would you say i should take 1 NVME on the Onboard slot and 1 in the fastest PCIe Slot i got available or would you say i should go with both NVMEs in Slots of the same Speed and take the onboard M.2 Slot for the SATA extension?

besides that can you recommend an board with AM4 Socket?
I'll have a look at the recomended Section here too, im just
curious if there are any specials i should consider

15 minutes ago, scarpall said:

so would you say i should take 1 NVME on the Onboard slot and 1 in the fastest PCIe Slot i got available or would you say i should go with both NVMEs in Slots of the same Speed and take the onboard M.2 Slot for the SATA extension?

I would choose based on your priorities, i.e., do you prefer the NVMe or the disks to perform better?

29 minutes ago, scarpall said:

besides that can you recommend an board with AM4 Socket?

Sorry, not really, my only AMD server is an EPYC.