Server Execution Error (Docker related?)

Go to solution Solved by late4473,

Out of the blue all my dockers stop running and in the unraid GUI "Server Execution Error" appears as an error in a window,  Dashboard shows all CPUs working but memory bars do not populate.  Server basically becomes unresponsive and recovers only with a hard reboot.

What's going on?  Server running for months without an issue.

Diagnostics attached.

Any help appreciated.

ding-a-ling-diagnostics-20240402-2219.zip

Thanks - I have the syslog from the original crash...but I've determined my motherboard completely died!  Unusual but it seems true (only 4 months old).  Now replaced and everything running as good as before.

Cheers.

Further to my original post this has happened again...twice!  Strongly suspecting docker is killing the box.  I can log into dashboard but restart/stop array functions don't do anything.  Hard reboot only way to recover.

Screenshot of dashboard (attached) shows no graphical highlight bars and 2 cores maxing out (?)

Syslog of period also attached (died somewhere between 00:00 and 06:53 on 9-Apr: syslog.txt

Dashboard:

1575277018_Screenshot2024-04-09064823.thumb.png.8158ecf4daba5f10369c5f0a43fb4bbc.png

• 2 weeks later...