Flash corrupted

Go to solution Solved by Brucey7,

When you say the flash drive appears to have no file but does have space used how was this checked?    The flash drive is formatted as FAT32 so should easily be readable on any PC/Mac

Do you have a backup of the flash drive in case it has failed and needs replacing?

I do have a backup of the flash drive, it's 3 years old, but I have a disk map in case any were replaced in that time.

I put the flash in my PC and it scanned and corrected the errors, I can't see a boot directory, should there be one?

1 hour ago, Brucey7 said:

The MAIN page on the broswer shows the sizing and clicking on the directory icon for the flash on the page shows /boot has 0 items

It is always possible it temporarily dropped offline for some reason and is still OK.  Unraid does not handle this well although the "Flash Remount" plugin can rectify this sometimes.

It could be worth plugging into a PC/Mac to see if it can be read there.   Ideally you want the 'config' folder as it has all your configuration information and licence.

Thanks, I did plug it into a PC, it appeared to be ok but it dropped off the pC as soon as I tried to copy config folder.

I have a new USB drive and copied my Key onto a fresh install but when I try to replace key and confirm ok to blacklist old USB , I get request failed with status code 403 error key file not valid