Could this prebuilt server work for UnRAID?

I can't see any major issues with that setup.. although it's hard to say until you try it.

Being based on the 3420 chipset though it shouldn't be a problem, unless there are any issues with this chipset which I'm not aware of.

Intel adapters are fine, raid controller I'm not 100% sure about if anyone else can clarify.. as per the spec sheet:

Integrated RAID 5/6 Ctrl., HDD SAS 6 Gb, Fujitsu , 8 ports int.

RAID level: 0, 1, 10, 5, 50, 6, 60, 512 MB Cache, optional BBU (based on LSI SAS2108)

If you can choose any CPU from that list I would recommend the i3-540/550, great for unRAID.

The RAID controller is the biggest uncertainty in my mind.  The spec sheet doesn't indicate if the RAID controller supports JBOD or NO-RAID modes, which in itself indicates that it may not.  If it doesn't support either of those two modes, then chances are it will not work with unRAID.  I've also found Fujitsu to be a fairly unreliable brand, but I've worked primarily with their laptop hard drives, not with their server products.