Movies and TV Shows Shares not filling up next disk - Fill-Up Method - NO SPLIT LEVEL RESTRICTIONS

Go to solution Solved by JorgeB,

Can't seem to get my next disk to start filling up (disk3) with my media for TV Shows and Movies shares. I'm guessing it has to do with me not understanding the minimum free option for shares. I've been using disk2 for media storage and want it to start filling up disk3 next.

Any input on where to dig deeper on my configuration?

Let me know if I need to provide additional info.

I have my Movies and TV Shows shares set up to use the "Fill Up" method without any split level restrictions. Both shares have a 1.6TB minimum free space value (I want to leave some room on there for moving files around down the road).

Is there something I'm missing? 

Krusader keeps copying to Disk 2 even though I have less than 1.6TB left on the drive.

Scratching my head at this point, but at least I still have some storage space left on that disk until I figure this out. 

Current workflow looks like this (not using torrents at all):

Add DVD/Blu-Ray to vms_nvme 1TB cache drive --> Handbrake output onto same vms_nvme drive --> FileBot output to share on disk2 (just changed this to include disk3) --> Krusader copy to appropriate folder in TV Show share or Movies share --> Unbalance plugin to make sure all files are on the right disks

direwolf-diagnostics-20240412-0913.zip

Edited by sjameson

That was in the back of my mind. Obviously I have some more room on there so I just wanted to get ahead of it.

I'll keep an eye on things and see what happens when it fills up a little bit more.

Thank you!

Unraid has been a lot easier than I thought it was going to be honestly. Definitely still some idiosyncrasies, but pretty intuitive otherwise. Even got the VM with GPU passthrough to work with Topaz Labs Video Enhance AI on the VM (which Topaz had said wouldn't work in a virtualized environment).

I've read so many answers from yourself and Squid on other people's issues and all of you super users have provided a great deal of knowledge.

We all appreciate it!

• Like 1