6.12.10 upgrade - GUI somtimes unresponsive, out of memory error: PHP-FPM invoked oom-killer; Emby

I cratead a bug but realized this is not reproducable so posting here for guidance. 

After upgrade, gui unresonsive. Seeing out of memory error.  I reboot into safe mode, disable most plugins, docker running - still see some unresponsiveness and overnight I see in the logs, out of memory error.  Fix Common Problems confirms memory error.

Pulled syslog - attached. Seeing php-fpm related erros - not sure if this is a symptom of something else or the problem.  

Following Gemini's lead, I ran top: Emby is using a lot of memory. 

image.thumb.png.1b74df579887aa44affcdfa74c1d89e2.png

I restart emby and it drops off cpu use etc. 1 minute late, it is back at the top of the list again.  Could this be the problem? Do I blow away the container/image (leaving app data) and re-install?

Wecome any thoughts to help resolve this upgrade challenge. 

syslog-Agro error 41724.log

Spot on. That was my next step.  I stopped the Emby (media server) container - turned off restart and rebooted.  memory back to normal all good.  Created a different instance of emby with a different image - all up and running all good.  But....

Overnight, unraid threw another out of memory error, this time pointing at Ombi. So, I'm shutting that down (don't really need it). Will reboot and monitor.  Maybe Ombi was keeping emby busy spiking cpu and memory?  

That said, at least the gui is not locking out now and i'm now educate don htop for monitoring. 🙂  (small wins).

Syslog showing oom error and ombi reference:image.thumb.png.bb56637d4fd595947f02ab870bb33091.png

• Like 1