"Could not find associated product Unleashed Redemption"

A couple years ago I set up a NAS with an UNRAID Trial key and moved a bunch of backup data on to it.  The OS version is 6.9.2.  Today I had need of that data again, so I plugged in and spun up this device.  The trial by now had of course expired, so I purchased an Unraid OS Unleashed License as I have 8 drives in this NAS.  When I attempt to apply the activation code I just purchased I get the error "Could not find associated product Unleashed Redemption" (shown below).  I see that it says "To redeem or purchase Starter, Unleashed or Lifetime licenses, please upgrade to at least Unraid 6.12.8 or later via Tools > Update OS in the Unraid webgui." however without being able to apply my code, I am not able to upgrade from the GUI.  What am I supposed to do?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1PRY-VkWrEdi7mJGZ3FivpYYcny61hyDT/view

1 hour ago, hardcore_2031 said:

I am not able to upgrade from the GUI.  What am I supposed to do?

Upgrade using the manual method, download the 6.12.10 files, extract and overwrite all but the config folder.

Make a full backup of the USB before doing that, so if something goes sideways you have a copy of the config folder.