Error re-installaing Nginx Manager

Not sure it the right place, but :

I tried to change NPM setting (going back to bridge) and got an error. As NPM did not run anymore, i de-installed and try to re-installed it, but failed. Here is the error message.

--no-healthcheck 'jc21/nginx-proxy-manager'

WARNING: Your kernel does not support swap limit capabilities or the cgroup is not mounted. Memory limited without swap.
98c60d6d6be4fd57cfc5dd20fc7d962e7fb833787d34775246158ed96a0f0ee1
docker: Error response from daemon: driver failed programming external connectivity on endpoint Nginx-Proxy-Manager-Official (1d609afd01515c77bae9847e65f6c81a83f60a5f143e625cdce205000b3537d9): Error starting userland proxy: listen tcp4 0.0.0.0:443: bind: address already in use.

I made no change in my unraid, apart from changing Maclan (wich was causing instability with VM) to IPvlan for dockers.

that is a normal error and a known limitation of Unraid.... As some, docker look for a swap file to handle memory.

In truth, This can be ignored. https://forums.unraid.net/topic/147455-support-unifi-controller-unifi-unraid-reborn/?do=findComment&comment=1393715

Otherwise if you have a cached setup and the cached is formatted as btrfs

you can install the unraid 6.9 swap plugin.

the swap file just needs to be created and not used.

to use this plugin, the swap file needs to exist on a btrfs formatted disk drive.