Previous bought keys?

I bought 3-4 keys due to lack of help over the past 3 -4 years and i wouldnt even care if i would be recieving help but if i mess up in 365 days i wont pay another 300 for less drives.. no way. can you look up my old registrations so when and if power outage or surge or anything that happens more often then 365 days i could use one of my 3 other keys? or at least have them set up for in case i make more servers prob wont cuz lack of support.

But i feel i should get the keys i paid for, and was basically told im shit outta luck buy more.

29 minutes ago, Gizo said:

I bought 3-4 keys due to lack of help over the past 3 -4 years and i wouldnt even care if i would be recieving help but if i mess up in 365 days i wont pay another 300 for less drives.. no way. can you look up my old registrations so when and if power outage or surge or anything that happens more often then 365 days i could use one of my 3 other keys? or at least have them set up for in case i make more servers prob wont cuz lack of support.

But i feel i should get the keys i paid for, and was basically told im shit outta luck buy more.

You certainly wouldn't have to buy more. Please contact support with the email you bought with and the support team will sort this out.

Posted (edited)

i did, i've bought 3 at least when i had these issue and yes i should of been patience but i never got a response it was jsut go to the guide and figure it out or dont.. i have a 2 year old son that can't sit up, eat thru GI tube so he doesnt drown in food. Have a bit more going on then going back and forth when i did have the funds i just saw f it ill help myself. ill get all past keys, reciepts and emails. But yes i have bought 3 minimum idk why i would need to lie. im not even expecting anything since youve changed the price i wouldnt get the pro i paid for id pro get the 6 drives maybe. rushing to work ill try to do this my friday my day off but suppose to be seeign my dad that just had multiple stroke and heart attacks. so again this is why instead of waiting for help i just fix the key issue myself with one of my main 3-4 keys i dont have the drive for those but i do and will get proof of payment.

Heres 2 alone

unraidproof.png

Edited by Gizo
proof
Posted (edited)

spencer.thumb.png.dc3b44f35df122e22c74a48fe72b3ce7.png

1 hour ago, SpencerJ said:

You certainly wouldn't have to buy more. Please contact support with the email you bought with and the support team will sort this out.

emailed support, i dont really see this going anywhere as you were one of the ones initital that just said its my issue my key isnt working check the guide. they said i had 2 and you would email them to me. i didnt need 2 on top of my 1 i needed help and without it i made the choice to support you guys idk why and solve my own issue and get more keys. i honestly think ive got 5 but i dont keep alll the emails in the world. I wanted my 1 first key to work. that turned into figure it out your your SOL

thanks anyway i've sent 3 payments proving i have paid

Edit: of course trying to see the screenshot you sent leads to 404 page which sure states more info i paid

Edited by Gizo
edit