Login/cookie issues

In the past week, I have gone from no issues with logging in to "have to relogin every time I start my browser.

It appears that the cookie isn't "sticking".  This happens on my system at home and at work, so it isn't likely a browser setup problem.

Anybody else having this issue?  If not, I'll continue poking around.

BTW, yes, I am selecting "forever".

Bill

Figured it out.  I was still pointing at the interim http address and that was being rejected by my security settings.  I changed it to the new one and all is well again.

If I had just tried to get here from the main Lime Technology site, it would have worked.

Bill

Bill,

You can get rid of all of those pesky cookies by use of the fdisk command on your windows box.  Basically, you just need to delete each partition in turn until the browser stops asking you to log in again. ;) 

(a re-format of your PC's hard disk works almost as well, just takes longer, and you won't be able to try to log in again until after it is done, which might take an hour or more with today's large disks..  In either case, using fdisk, or format,  the persistent cookie will be gone...  :P)

Joe L.