Entire Unraid system almost unresponsible after trying to start a VM

A VM was running. I started another one that uses different cores and a different GPU. Entire system almost freezes. The previous running VM is completely frozen. Any docker container like Plex or Nextcloud is totally unresponsible.

The Web UI kind of works. Super slow but I manage to generate and download diagnostics which I'm attaching. It took like 15-20 minutes to generate. Then I order a shutdown from the Web UI. That doesn't power off Unraid, but it shutdowns the started VM and unfreezes the second VM that was mid starting. But every USB peripheral that is connected to a USB PCIe card assigned to the second VM is off. I order another shutdown from the Web UI and it shutdowns to the point it doesn't even respond to pings. But the computer is still powered with the fans spinning. After 5-10 minutes since I checked that it didn't respond to pings I manually forced a power off holding the button.

I started the VM probably no more than 5 minutes before 20:00. I see lots of errors in the logs about something that cannot change power state from D0 to D3hot and some spurious native interrupt.

unblue-diagnostics-20240430-2003.zip

Edited by BlueSialia