ARCSoft's Total Media 5 for $29.99

One2go

TMT is a great application for playback of BD and HDD discs.

This or PowerDVD are almost essentials when it comes to playback of BD or HDD discs or disc images inside of Windows Media Center.

Yes there are free tools out there, but none that work with the ease of TMT that I have found. I own TMT3 and just paid the 30 bucks for this program. I usually am not a fan of paying for playback software, but this was so cheap, and I use it so much, that I felt obligated to show my support for this developer.

TMT just lets you playback BD and HDD discs, folder structures and ISO images with no hassle. Much like VLC lets you playback almost anything without hassle. Are there better players than VLC?, Yes. Can one playback BD and HDD without TMT?, yes. TMT just makes it straight forward, easy and tmt5 supports 3d.

Its simple, thats why people pay for it, much like some people pay for pre-built unraid servers, even though they can come here and pretty much get a step by step from the great support community.

TMT is a great application for playback of BD and HDD discs.

This or PowerDVD are almost essentials when it comes to playback of BD or HDD discs or disc images inside of Windows Media Center.

Yes there are free tools out there, but none that work with the ease of TMT that I have found. I own TMT3 and just paid the 30 bucks for this program. I usually am not a fan of paying for playback software, but this was so cheap, and I use it so much, that I felt obligated to show my support for this developer.

Exactly. TMT & PowerDVD are the ONLY PC software players that support BD menu playback. Neither XBMC nor MPC-HC will  ever, so I have been told. $30 bucks for TMT5 is a smokin deal as it supports folder rips while PDVD requires the iso to be mounted.

It looks like it is possible, though maybe not ideal:

http://lifehacker.com/5621471/how-to-enable-blu+ray-playback-in-xbmc

I haven't done this myself, this is just the result of a quick google search.

/On Soapbox

If anyone bothers to read the nonsense that guy put together you definitely don't want to try this unless you are a masochist. Try this for size:

After extracting the BluRay folder to this location, you may have to tweak a few other settings. First, if you're on Windows, disable User Account Control by hitting the Start Menu and typing "User Account Control" into the search box. Click on "Change User Account Control Settings" and drag the slider down to "Never Notify".

Good one a few other settings and tweaks, didn't say which ones & oh yes disable User Account control another bright idea. But then he comes up with this real brilliant idea that has no place in the UnRaid community:

It's probably the best we're going to have for awhile, and it's certainly better than waiting a half hour or more to rip the disc to your computer (and then have to delete it later on if you don't want it). I've noticed it get a little choppy for a minute if you pause it or mess with XBMC at all, but it's a small price to pay to consolidate another one of your devices into your HTPC.

He is now talking about optical media as in BD discs and choppy playback what a moron. The whole idea behind UnRaid is to have the content ripped to a server not optical media, I wouldn't need a server then. He thinks that is a small price to pay how much is his time worth must be less then $29.99 per hour.

/Off Soapbox