Over 390,000 Array Errors - Help Please

Two weeks ago, I noticed what I thought was a bad drive. I replaced it with a brand new 18TB WD Gold drive (pre-cleared fine) and rebuilt the array. I woke up this morning to over 390,000 errors on nearly every drive but one. After only having the array rebuilt for a day or so.

Screenshot2024-05-16at08-14-57Klauss_Main.png.1f2b32c16a6579e5ee8ea8fd171afdfb.png

Do you have any idea what is going on and how to fix it?

I have attached my diagnostics and am thankful for any assistance provided. I have never had something like this happen. The screenshot below is something that shows up know for every drive, but the one drive that doesn't have any errors (super old 1TB WD Black drive).

Screenshot2024-05-16at08-16-20Klauss_Device.thumb.png.a47df9c72ed204701fd2c5933ea3121b.png

klauss-diagnostics-20240516-0813.zip

No disk errors, some sync errors, I would recommend running another check to confirm 0 sync errors.

21 hours ago, rh535 said:

but when it finished, it said it had 0 errors

I assume in the notifications? This is a known issue, look a the result on main, that will be correct.