Mover Script help.

I guess I don't get it.  I thought I understood how this worked but one of my drives filled up the other day and obviously I don't understand.  After it filled (disk 2) and the mover started failing I deleted the BIN share files which was a years worth of deleted files, quite a few gigs worth :) so now I have only 73% used on that disk.  I know why the disk filled and the mover failed as one of my backups was larger than the share Min. free space but the disk was 98% full when it tried to write the file.  Why with a High Water setting did it even try to write that Disk at all?  I thought high water would fill all my disks 1/2 full, then fill all disks 3/4 full then 7/8's etc.

Here's the deal....

ss-1.JPG

and here is my typical setup.  I have about 12 shares like this.

ss-2.JPG

can someone tell me what I'm doiing wrong?

Thanks,

Ken

There is no \media\ in there just ;

\\tower\TV\Title\Season01\ep.mkv

at split level 1 I figure  \\tower\TV\Title\* would be locked to one disk.

at split level 2 I figure \\tower\TV\Title\Season\* would be locked to one disk - ie the same Title with a different season could be on another disk.

being I was at level 1 I am assuming that only a new Title could be written to disk 3 (after Disk 2 passed 50%) and any existing show's new seasons would be added only on disk 2 (the disk that filled)