Forum Upgraded, and Other News

The LimeTech forum has been updated to latest SMF release.  Please let me know if you see any problems.

Other news:

Next unRaid release - now that linux kernel 3.2 is released, I will integrate and post one more 5.0-beta, thereafter, 5.0-rc1, then 5.0 "final".

Website - after forum update and some website tweaks we will be moving from shared hosting to a VPS.  They tell me this will be "painless", we'll see.

Company - We are changing to a C-Corp and moving to San Diego, CA area sometime in February.  As soon as we have secured space out there I will post another announcement regarding this.  Probably the main thing anyone would care about is that once in CA, we have to start charging CA sales tax...

Servers - We are working with a company in So. Calif. to design a new series of servers.  These servers will all include "trayless" hard drive cages with choice of three electronic packages: "Low Power", "Standard", and "High Performance".

More later......

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These servers will all include "trayless" hard drive cages with choice of three electronic packages: "Low Power", "Standard", and "High Performance".

I'll take 1 with all the toppings, and cheap too thank you!.

Great news to hear you going to have some new hardware to offer along with UnRaid.

Looking forward to seeing the new site soon.

Company - We are changing to a C-Corp and moving to San Diego, CA area sometime in February.  As soon as we have secured space out there I will post another announcement regarding this.  Probably the main thing anyone would care about is that once in CA, we have to start charging CA sales tax...

Will this sale tax be charged on all orders or just the ones for CA residents?

Will this sale tax be charged on all orders or just the ones for CA residents?

Just CA, but not until we have established a nexus there.