Lincstation N1 as the machine for everything?

I need to buy a new computer soon. I need Windows 11, a lot of storage and if possible a media server as well.

Can the Lincstation N1 be the solution for all my needs?
Or am I hoping to much?
I will only be doing one task at the time, so I will launch Windows 11 in a VM when I do my online banking, and then close that VM before I start casting videos. I won't need any parity disks. I am backing up my files in the cloud and also on two external USB hard drives connected to my current laptop, the plan is to attach the external hard drives to the Lincstation N1 instead. If that works I will still have 3 backups (cloud + HDD + HDD).

Can I use the Lincstation N1 as a desktop computer and connect keyboard, display and mouse?

Can I use a Linux machine and connect to the Lincstation N1 remotely, open up a Windows 11 VM machine, and use Windows 11 on the Linux machine like a thin client?
It would be really helpful if there is anyone with experience from using the Lincstation N1 who can find the time to share info about these matters!
If there is any unRAID user who can say I've done that (some or all of the above), it worked for me, then I can make a better decision if I should go ahead and order the Lincstation N1 or try something else.

• Like 1