System Freezing After New Thumb Drive

Good afternoon,

My USB thumb drive failed and I replaced it with a new one. I used the USB creator tool, and then copied over the config folder from an offsite backup I had.

After configuring the array (using an old screenshot), everything came back and it started working on the parity drive. I woke up the server being unresponsive and realized that the restore must not have maintained my old ipvlan docker config. When I checked the settings screen, IPVlan was selected, but the syslog and Fix Common Problems plugins still made mentions of macvlan. At ~10am (my time in the logs), I chose macvlan, hit save, then changed it back to ipvlan, saved, rebooted the system, and restarted the array. Fast forward to an hour ago where the system became unresponsive again. I've attached my syslog and settings screenshots. Note that I have a 10GB PCI card and don't use the onboard NIC.

Thanks in advance for any help!

192_168.1.2_Settings_NetworkSettings.thumb.png.0c241949720cbba377557632022b4ed1.png192_168.1.2_Settings_DockerSettings.thumb.png.095e1b869143a905a8d7f6fd646af057.png

syslog

Edited by rayray14
  • 2 weeks later...