I am trying to raise $$ for Norco purchase

I am in the midst of building/rebuiilding my server. I am tempted to update to a norco 4220 or 4224. currently I am in a 4u rackmount case that I picked up three of them for 60$ with rails etc... anyhow, I have three super micro black 5 in 3 cages and I am wondering what those may be worth, they are each about 3 years old I would assume and have never given me a days problem. They will not be available for a couple weeks though as I am still preclearing drives in the new server and I am in Canada so shipping of these should be considered.

I would also sell the 4U case as well. It is not fancy but has fan-wall (adjustable) pwr, reset and led on face (off-white in color) I will also have two Promise 4 port TX300 PCI card out of that server.

would make a deal on the whole case with the asus P5EVM-DO, fans and cages and controllers You can install 15 drives in this server all my temps in the system running between 28 and 32 degrees in any condition.

Thanks,

Dave