sickbeard questions

i got sickbeard setup and sabnzb is doing as it should. I have a few questions

1. If I get shows from somewhere else can I somehow scan the folder have sickbeard do its renaming and such and remove it from the list of wanted?

2. I go for hd 720p comes in but eventually I want 1080p is it possible to have it automatically download the 1080p version and delete the 720p? new episodes 720 then once blu-ray is released get 1080p

1. Go to the show and click "re-scan files"

2. When you set up the shows there are two options for the quality "Initial" and "Archive". If you set initial to 720p and archive to 1080p it will behave as you described. If you've already set up a show click on it from the home page and hit edit. You'll see the options there.

2. When you set up the shows there are two options for the quality "Initial" and "Archive". If you set initial to 720p and archive to 1080p it will behave as you described. If you've already set up a show click on it from the home page and hit edit. You'll see the options there.

You are correct but in order to see those options you must first select the Custom option for quality and then you can specify the Initial and Archive settings.