Moved docker from array to ssd, now Plex is default and lost history

I wanted to check here to see if there's a way I can move my plex history. I copied the  docker-xfs.img file as well as the docker folder from the drive on the array to the SSD. I would assume that would have moved the play history as well.... but it hasn't. Any ideas?

9 hours ago, Pandemic said:

Where would this appdata normally be kept?

Wherever you configure it to be located :) 

Sounds as if you have not set up Plex to use it.   Perhaps a screenshot of your Plex settings for docker might give us a clue as to how you have things set up for running Plex.

On 7/29/2024 at 3:15 AM, itimpi said:

Wherever you configure it to be located :) 

Sounds as if you have not set up Plex to use it.   Perhaps a screenshot of your Plex settings for docker might give us a clue as to how you have things set up for running Plex.

Appdata is under mnt/user/docker but this directory didn't change, I don't think. I have an application support folder in the docker folder that I copied to the SSD.

On 7/29/2024 at 10:50 AM, dragoontwo said:

Did you move the docker vdisk location in docker settings?

I copied the docker folder from the HDD to the SSD and pointed docker to the new location. Appdata location did not change.