Patch panel recommendations

wsume99

I'm in the process of upgrading my home network. When I first wired my network I just installed a connector at the end of the cable run and plugged it directly into my switch. This time I'd like to use a patch panel to clean things up a bit. I'd like to get a Cat6 16-port panel. Any suggestions?

...I used keystone jacks (tool-less) for my outlets and with a patchpanel housing in my rack

and I can really recommend these, since they made the cabling job for me - as a noob to that respect - much easier.

I do not know where to get them in the U.S. but here is a link in english for reference: http://www.digitus.info/en/products/professional-network/keystone-jacks/cat-6/section/prof/

when I redo my low voltage wiring I am planning on using the leviton quickport. tried mono but it is a little loose in the slot for my liking, plus they don't have the decora insert.

Now leviton also makes a 24/48 port blank quickport patch panel. will have all my cable,iptv,Ethernet,phone and whatever else I need in this thing. This will allow me do do things with pach cables down the road. example being when you child is old enough to have a tv or tel in there room. a quick click click with a cable and away it goes.

when I redo my low voltage wiring I am planning on using the leviton quickport. tried mono but it is a little loose in the slot for my liking

I've read somewhere that the "leviton" brand is slightly different in size than others and there is no real "industry standard" 

They do this on purpose to try to force you to use their jacks with their front plates.  That might explain the looseness.

see here: http://hardforum.com/archive/index.php/t-1616822.html