Plex - drive full crashed container - help restore backup please

Something crashed Plex & I am now getting this on my log 

Stopping Plex Media Server.
Starting Plex Media Server.
libc++abi: terminating with uncaught exception of type soci::soci_error: sqlite3_statement_backend: : prepare: file is not a database for SQL: PRAGM A cache_size=512
****** PLEX MEDIA SERVER CRASHED, CRASH REPORT WRITTEN: /config/Library/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Crash Reports/1.41.0.8930-056c2ed26/ PLEX MEDIA SERVER/786ac025-625e-43f9-665949a7-01a26e8e.dmp Stopping Plex Media Server.

Two things I noticed:
1. one of my external drives was full that maybe a movie was downloaded & trying to move the completed file to the full disk. 
2. I changed the download location of a show in Sonarr (the crash seemed to occur before this tho).

I followed How to fix a Corrupt Plex Database by SpaceInvaderOne. I also deleted all the files & restored the main two files in the "Database" folder, & renamed them; Nothing changed, I got the same error in the logs.
-----------
Hoping to get some guidance before trying to restore; even then, I might need help. I have a recent libvert.img backup and an old appdata backup that is a CA_backup.tar file. 

tower-diagnostics-20240903-2247.zip

@MMagTechThanks the reply. I don't see the crash report unfortunately.
--------------
- I seen my Dockers all showed Version as "Not Available". I thought maybe the Docker image was full, so i turned it off, turned the Image up 2x the GB what it was before, and Plex still doesn't work. 

- Considering removing the Plex docker, (If anyone could lead me in the right direction on the best way to do this, I would appreciate.
); *backing up, deleting the file in appdata, then readding the docker. Not sure the proper way to do this. Unfort my appdata wasnt backing up since 2022. I think the CA Appdata backup plugin was decommissioned. "/

image.thumb.png.2dc821d16a747ebe1c47d0a94f5a85ef.pngimage.thumb.png.3d12747405e1677b0e3cd1e3f1a04f19.png

I have a SMART error on Disk 3. Not sure if that might cause something like this to occur? I cant really tell what the issue is, but it seems it is saying" Old..." Maybe I should replace if deleting Plex & rebuilding doesn't work? Thank you all again.

To Do:

- Mem test

- SMART test

- Remove docker. 
i suspect mem test would be easiest. Then removing and readding docker next, then smart test?
tower-smart-20240906-2157.zipimage.thumb.png.cb2a9ae74c231364bbf8a010340c62b1.png image.png.69cc97202d657226597038933e183e05.png

Edited by xlucero1