Zotac Zbox (Atom/BluRay) - $300 (AIO) or $150 (Barebones) after MIR

Rajahal

All in one

Zotac ZBOX-ID36BR3D-PLUS Intel Atom D525 CPU 1.8 GHz Dual-Core Next-generation NVIDIA ION w/2GB RAM, 250G HDD Blu-ray All-in-One Mini-PC

$300 after MIR

Barebones

Zotac ZBOX Blu-ray Series ZBOXHD-ID33BR-U Intel NM10 2 x 200Pin SODIMM Next-generation NVIDIA ION graphics Mini / Booksize Barebone System

$150 after MIR

Makes a great XBMC Live or OpenElec HTPC.  Personally, I would go for the barebones and add an SSD as a boot drive.  2 GB of RAM is plenty.

• 2 weeks later...

Does this unit play 1080p high bitrate mkv using xbox media center. Have been unable to get it to do high bitrate 1080p running windows 7

FYI, The unit with drive and ram deal is back on @ 279

I don't know what you would have to do in windows to get it to work, it probably depends on the app your using.

But is you use one of the ION builds for linux it will play 1080.

http://www.openelec.tv/

Does this unit play 1080p high bitrate mkv using xbox media center. Have been unable to get it to do high bitrate 1080p running windows 7

I do not have this device but from everything I've read on the XBMC forums an ION should handle high bitrate 1080p just fine as long as you have DXVA enabled.